Afib Conf.: We’ll kick off with lifestyle and medications

Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference

We’re thrilled to share with you about the speakers and topics at this year’s Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm.® Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference!

We can't wait to see you there!

To kick off Friday morning, August 4, Dr. Jared Bunch will cover Managing Lifestyle to Manage Afib in which he will share about diet and weight, endurance exercise, sleep apnea, and other lifestyle issues related to afib. He will also talk about afib and dementia, including opportunities to lower our risk for cognitive decline. (You can click on his name above to learn more about him.)

Then, Dr. Larry Jackson will cover Medications for Rate and Rhythm Control, where he will share how doctors choose which medications for us to use, which medications should not be used with specific conditions, and which ones require regular testing. He will also talk about various clinical trials and what they may mean for us.

Following their talks, we will have a Q&A with Drs. Bunch and Jackson.

This year’s agenda is filled with the very latest in afib research and treatment—information you can use to better manage your afib and create a new future.

We look forward to seeing you August 4–6, in Dallas or via livestream, when you’ll learn from our entire esteemed faculty about the latest in afib research and treatments.

To your health,

eq118-bd1747db-2ebe-43f6-b067-7ff611ce2c

Mellanie True Hills
Founder, StopAfib.org

P.S. We hope you’re excited to hear directly from the leaders in afib at 2023 Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm.® Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Grant R said:

Talk about endurance exercise related to AFIB. This one really grabs my attention as I am an older endurance athlete.  I have read in a few places where endurance sports may contribute to AFIB.  Time to learn more.

Will you talk about Multaq?  Is it safer than sotalol?   Long term side effects?  

15 hours ago, Grant R said:

Talk about endurance exercise related to AFIB. This one really grabs my attention as I am an older endurance athlete.  I have read in a few places where endurance sports may contribute to AFIB.  Time to learn more.

Dr. Bunch will cover exercise in his talk. 

2 hours ago, Ann Marie said:

Will you talk about Multaq?  Is it safer than sotalol?   Long term side effects?  

Dr. Jackson is expected to discuss Multaq in his talk, too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...